Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 16 - Courtesy driving in MA & Museum of Bad Art





Boston:

With already two needless stops on this trip, you can understand that these days cops give me the creeps. They're always at the back of my mind like food when my stomach's empty...but in this case, dog food. I'm not knocking all cops. Of course there are many good officers out there. I just haven't encountered them in the last two weeks on the road. I've always appreciated the Bostonian way of flashing headlights to warn oncoming traffic of a speed trap coming up. Class. We should have something like that in L.A. We should have each others' back.

Boston's always a pleasure to visit. My brothers are here and there are always lots of things to do. We did lobster and kitsch this time. I'm going to dedicate this post to the MOBA (Museum of Bad Art) and let the pictures do the talking.

Today's day...

+ Raleigh Flea Market
+ Fenuil Hall
+ Auto Show
+ Flat Penny Hunting
+ Giant Hood Milk Bottle
+ Building Sighting
+ Lobster Fest
+ Lots More...

No comments: